Let’s talk about what songs you’re going to play during your wedding! We brought on a heavy hitter, DJ R-Tistic, to discuss EVERYTHING wedding music on this two part episode. Yep, we’re diving into the ceremony and cocktail hour music on this one, including
- should you play the edited or explicit version
- what songs aren’t actually love songs
- should you play songs that are sexually charged or mention break ups
- go-to ceremony and cocktail hour songs and great hidden gems
- and more!
We know you’ll love it! Come back next week for the reception episode!
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.