Happy belated Valentine’s day! We always wanted to have a conversation with someone that fell in love and got married after 50. We were so grateful to have this chat with Gina Brown, co-founder of myBKlife, about dating as a single parent, courtship with her now husband, and the journey to her happily ever after. Enjoy!
- 0:38 – Question That Needs Answering (QTNA)
- 2:55 – A Hue Review
- 4:15 – Guest Introduction
- 7:30 – This or That
- 17:25 – Convo with Mrs. Gina Brown
- 01:06:15 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 01:08:50 – Where to Find Mrs. Gina Brown
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.