As you get towards the end of your wedding planning journey, you may start thinking about the rehearsal dinner. Listen as we chat with wedding planner Keria Stewart of K. Stewart Events about whether or not you need a rehearsal dinner. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of having a rehearsal dinner, as well as some tips for planning one if you decide to go that route.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- The purpose of a rehearsal dinner
- Who should host the rehearsal dinner
- Who should come to the rehearsal dinner
- How much to spend on a rehearsal dinner
- The activities during the rehearsal dinner
- And more
Whether you’re a couple who is on the fence about having a rehearsal dinner or you’re just looking for some planning tips, this episode is definitely for you!
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.