2020 was a rough year for many of us. But not that bad for Melissa — she told us about how she got engaged, married, and started a family in the year and what that journey means to her. Her support system is consistent and strong which is truly what we all need when going through life events. Listen to her story on Hue I Do this week!
- Melissa Philippe – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- The Designery (FL-based intimate event planner)
- Styles by Skye (Atlanta-based hair stylist)
- Just Dream Events Venue (New York-based wedding venue)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice