Do you know when to search for your wedding cake designer? Should you go to the local baker or find a specialized wedding cake designer instead? Should you eat that frozen cake slice a year later? What’s up with fondant? We discuss these things and more with Nicole Redd-McIntosh, a super talented cake designer based in Cali. She broke down cake styles, using grandma’s recipe, and so much more. If you’re shopping for someone to make your wedding dessert, listen to this episode. She gives us gems that’ll help you find the right baker for your big day.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Eventual Concepts (California-based event designer and planner)
- Ai and Eva Jewelry (Bridal jewelry and accessories)
- Amanda Reid Designs (Austin-based calligrapher)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — email@example.com.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice