We are back and we’re talking about how COVID changed the wedding day look. Brides either needed multiple looks, scaled down looks, dramatic looks, or repetitive looks for their day. Courtney Robinson, owner of Winnie Couture Nashville, talked to us about masks and wearing the same dress twice. Go ‘head and listen!
Courtney Robinson from Winnie Couture Nashville • Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Ninth + Everett (Luxury wedding planner)
- Produce by Ace (Alabama event designer)
- Maya Papaya Pictures (Arizona elopement photographer)
- McIntosh Bros Weddings (Atlanta wedding videographer)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice