Not everyone’s love story happens within 2-3 years. This was the case for Brittney and Tracey Todd. They met at a conference and through multiple first dates, a cross country relationship, and a lot of growth, they ended up with the most beautiful wedding you’d ever seen (it was actually in The Knot.) They told us about some of their ups and downs and what they keep between the two of them — because the totality of our relationships aren’t for public consumption. You’ll enjoy this one.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Sok Vision (Washington, D.C.-area videographers)
- Valerie Madison Jewelry (Seattle-based jeweler)
- Byrd Nest Events + Design (Winston-Salem floral and event designer)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice