We’re continuing our conversation around bridal shopping and fashion to help you be prepared to go shopping for your gown. The bridal gown shopping experience has evolved since your mom got her dress or even since your friend got married 5 years ago. We brought on two friendors, bridal concierge Candace Darby of The Cocoa Bride and bridal stylist Ebony Foreman of Ebony’s Bridal Experience to help us help you. Listen up!
- 5:28 – Guest Introduction
- 8:00 – This or That
- 20:00 – Wedding Dress Shopping Convo
- 1:23:00 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 1:28:00 – Where to Find Candace and Ebony
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.