We sat down with Chanae, owner of the Atlanta-based Desserts by Dionne, to talk about being a self-employed baker and a maid of honor in her best friend’s wedding. We also talked about Popeyes chicken sandwiches because, well, we derail sometimes.
- Chanae Woodards from Desserts by Dionne – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Neshaszda Z Photography (travel wedding photographer)
- Special Event Factory (Atlanta floral designer)
- Everythang Vegan (Arizona vegan caterer)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.