We sat down with Chanae, owner of the Atlanta-based Desserts by Dionne, to talk about being a self-employed baker and a maid of honor in her best friend’s wedding. We also talked about Popeyes chicken sandwiches because, well, we derail sometimes.
- Chanae Woodards from Desserts by Dionne – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Neshaszda Z Photography (travel wedding photographer)
- Special Event Factory (Atlanta floral designer)
- Everythang Vegan (Arizona vegan caterer)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice