A lot of couples use their wedding as an opportunity to support Black entrepreneurs, especially within the wedding space. Well, Tye & Morgan took it up a notch and used basically all Black and POC vendors for their Juneteenth 2021 wedding. What a display of Black love! From their proposal to the actual day, the Grays take us through their story and how they made it happen within ~2 months. Go listen!
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice