We are continuing our bridal party conversation with two wonderful guests, Shonte & Jasmin. This conversation is more of an authentic talk between brides about some of the frustrations and headaches that occur between brides, their bridal parties, and wedding guests. You always think about the smiles from the photos but there can be some aggravating pain points that you have to navigate as you make your way to the altar. Let us know what you think about this episode by leaving us a comment on social or a review on Apple Podcasts.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Tori Williams Events (Atlanta-based luxury wedding planner)
- Rev. Roxy Birchfield (Wedding officiant and pre-marital counselor)
- J² Entertainment (Atlanta-based wedding DJ and entertainment)
- Just Book It Travel (Atlanta-based destination wedding planner)
- Laury Bride (Bridal designer)
- Brides by Deanna (Atlanta-based bridal hair stylist)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.