You’ve asked us to help you with your wedding registry so we reached out to Melissa Trentadue at Zola to help us out. If you’re in the Zola community, you are very familiar with Melissa. She gave us a lot of great information on how to build a registry from when to start, how many items do we need, and how expensive should our items be. And if you’re married, we discuss how you can still use/build a registry long after your wedding is over. Listen up!
- 1:23 – Guest Introduction
- 3:10 – This or That
- 7:55 – Registry Convo
- 34:00 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 39:00 – Where to Find Melissa
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.