For some, handling a lot of the decor and elements of the wedding yourself is not because you have control issues but because you want to be smart with your wedding budget. That’s exactly why 2022 DIY bride Markee Williamson DIYed at least 90% of her wedding. She explains to us why, how she did it, what projects she took on, and what she’d do differently if she had more time. This is a great listen!
- 1:49 – Guest Introduction
- 10:30 – This or That
- 21:50 – DIY Wedding Convo
- 57:30 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 1:00:50 – Where to Find Markee
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.