We finally got to chat with the lovely Irene Tyndale on the show! Many brides like Ashleigh are having to make hard decisions about their weddings due to the coronavirus pandemic and the lack of government oversight to reduce cases. Irene shared with us ideas that other summer, fall and winter brides can do to create a wonderful day this year and later. Postponements, elopements, micro weddings and more are all discussed in this episode. Follow Irene everywhere at @ityndaleevents.
Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Head to shop.hueido.com for your fave wedding merch
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice