Cara was truly the perfect guest to talk to as her story evolves from her own wedding day (and she gives us all the deets of her GORGEOUS day) + how that evolved into her business as a wedding planner/coordinator. Oh, and she’s also a full time attorney so you know your contracts won’t be screwed up. This was a good full episode, but sooo worth the listen.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Samantha Clarke Photography (Atlanta, GA wedding photographer)
- Porshia Hernandez Photography (NC wedding photographer)
- Corwin’s Catering Services (Orlando, FL caterer and personal chef)
- Michelle Dawn Photography (NC wedding photographer)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.