The people we ask to be in our bridal party are special. For the most part, we’ve established long relationships with them and we couldn’t think of anyone better to stand by our side as we transition into another stage in life. We talk to two former brides Arielle Alyssa Brown and Shayla Varona about their bridal parties. We discuss bridal party expectations and realities, bridal showers, bachelorette trips, and if we really felt like these ladies upheld their part of the responsibility. We got honest about a lot…go listen!
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- The Cinema Sultan (Atlanta-based videographer)
- Simply Exquisite (Atlanta-based floral designs)
- Ashley Nicole Photography (Atlanta-based wedding photographer)
- Stylist Charley (Atlanta-based hair stylist)
- Le Bloomerie (California-based floral designer)
- K. Stewart Events (Atlanta-based wedding planner)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.