The people we ask to be in our bridal party are special. For the most part, we’ve established long relationships with them and we couldn’t think of anyone better to stand by our side as we transition into another stage in life. We talk to two former brides (or wives LOL) Arielle Alyssa Brown and Shayla Varona about their bridal parties. We discuss bridal party expectations and realities, bridal showers, bachelorette trips, and if we really felt like these ladies upheld their part of the responsibility. We got honest about a lot…go listen!
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- The Cinema Sultan (Atlanta-based videographer)
- Simply Exquisite (Atlanta-based floral designs)
- Ashley Nicole Photography (Atlanta-based wedding photographer)
- Stylist Charley (Atlanta-based hair stylist)
- Le Bloomerie (California-based floral designer)
- K. Stewart Events (Atlanta-based wedding planner)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice