We’ve heard of destination weddings and we’ve heard of Nigerian weddings but what about a Nigerian-Jamaican wedding in Cancun? Danielle’s wedding last year was one that would inspire us all. She tells us how planning was, if she stayed in budget, what she would do differently knowing what she knows now, and a lot more. This is a great one, especially for the desti dolls!
- 0:40 – Hue Review
- 2:57 – Guest Introduction
- 11:15 – This or That
- 23:20 – Glam Nigerian Jamaican Desti Wedding Convo
- 01:13:12 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 01:16:27 – Where to Find Danielle
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.