Netflix asks the question that circles around as a Twitter topic every 10 weeks — would you pick a wedding or a house? I talked to the wedding planner on the show, Sarah Miller, about the tips she uses for couples on the show that brides and couples everywhere could also implement to save money on their big day. Make sure you listen to this episode and also binge “Marriage or Mortgage.”
- Sarah Miller – Instagram • Website • Watch “Marriage or Mortgage” on Netflix
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Spark Vintage Rentals (Nashville-based event rental company)
- LMA Designs (Nashville-based florist)
- G Catering (Nashville-based catering company)
- Southern Events Party Rental (Middle TN event party rental company)
- Taylor’d Crowns (Nashville-based flower crown company)
- Morgan Falls Event Center (Alvin, TX wedding venue)
- PorscheTeair (Atlanta makeup artist)
Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.