Are you ready for the wedding content creator? This episode starts a two part series on wedding content creation. We’re chatting with educator, photographer, videographer, and content creator Chip Dizárd about how the wedding content creator is going to shift the wedding industry, how all vendors need to prepare and adapt, how wedding content will fuel imposter syndrome and more.
- 1:24 – Question That Needs Answering (QTNA)
- 6:55 – Speak Now
- 7:24 – A Hue Review
- 9:08 – Guest Introduction
- 12:15 – This or That
- 20:07 – Content Creator Convo
- 01:11:11 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 01:15:27 – Find Chip
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.