As we head into Memorial Weekend and Ashleigh deals with her grandma’s passing, we bring to you this rerun episode. Last fall, we talked to Kathryne from Grace and Virtue Events because it’s about the one thing no one wants to talk about — death. We discuss very candidly many routes you and your partner can take to honor those who passed away before the wedding day.
Episode Special Guest:
- Kathryne Carter from Grace and Virtue Events
Vendor Love: Every episode, the hosts and guests of Hue I Do will show love to wedding vendors that are worth knowing.
- Tori Del Photography – Victoria Turner @toridelphotography (Photographer)
- Tiered & Petite – Cotton Ward – @tieredandpetite (Wedding Baker)
- Yes Event Decor – Lonielle Cousar – @yeseventdecor (Event Designer)
Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Head to shop.hueido.com for your fave wedding merch
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice