What is a wedding look without a good hairstyle? Jaclyn Irabor is a Texas-based hair stylist that used to specialize in bridal hair. We talk about wedding wigs, what hair trends she expects to stay around, and how and why more girls should get into wearing their hair naturally (or in a natural style) on their big day. As wedding aesthetics continue to evolve, this conversation remains evergreen.
Episode Special Guest:
- Jaclyn Irabor – @pearljoibeautybridal
Wedding Vendor Love:
- Touch of Jewel Events & Designs (Dallas-based wedding planner and event designer)
- Fade Eros Beauty (Dallas-based makeup artist)
- Shelsea Luxe (Los Angeles-based makeup artist)
- Ten23 Designs (Clearwater, FL-based wedding rental and event signage designer)
- Standing Ovation Weddings & Events (Metro Atlanta and middle Georgia wedding planner)
Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Head to shop.hueido.com for your fave wedding merch
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — email@example.com.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice