Another rerun episode because we are tired (LOL). This was a fun episode though. The first question we asked Steve M. Moore from Affairs to Remember was “Are buffets dead?” and he gave us one of the best shows we’ve had in — maybe ever? We discussed all the catering styles and how COVID-19 changed them and went deeper into the politics of catering/venue budgets and …you just have to listen because it was a great one.
Episode Special Guest:
Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Head to shop.hueido.com for your fave wedding merch
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — email@example.com.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice