Do you need to give guests the option of a plus one? How do we get people to RSVP on time? Who should be invited to the wedding in the first place? We talk to Jennifer Price from Event Shoppe Chicago about these wedding guest conundrums and what we need to do instead of what we want to do.
We discussed plus ones, if wedding gifts are mandatory, how wedding guest invitations have evolved over the years, and briefly discussed wedding guest etiquette. This is another evergreen episode.
Episode Special Guest:
Wedding Vendor Love:
- M28 Photography (Chicago-based wedding photographer)
- Faultless Inspirations (Chicago-based wedding calligrapher)
- Brittany Kee (Chicago-based floral designer)
- Danielle Rochon (Chicago-based makeup artist)
- Najah Lewis (NYC-based musician)
Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Head to shop.hueido.com for your fave wedding merch
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — email@example.com.
Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice