Do you need to give guests the option of a plus one? How do we get people to RSVP on time? Who should be invited to the wedding in the first place? We talk to Jennifer Price from Event Shoppe Chicago about these wedding guest conundrums and what we need to do instead of what we want to do.
We discussed plus ones, if wedding gifts are mandatory, how wedding guest invitations have evolved over the years, and briefly discussed wedding guest etiquette. This is another evergreen episode.
- Wedding Vendor Love:
- M28 Photography (Chicago-based wedding photographer)
- Faultless Inspirations (Chicago-based wedding calligrapher)
- Brittany Kee (Chicago-based floral designer)
- Danielle Rochon (Chicago-based makeup artist)
- Najah Lewis (NYC-based musician)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.