On 4.3.21, our favorite co-host Toniah got engaged! So on this week’s episode, Ashleigh & her husband Ed talked to the best special guests, Toniah and her FIANCÈ Brandon about their love story, how he designed her ring and their April proposal! After 1.5+ years of being the wonderful co-host and amazing MOH, it is her turn to bask in fianceèness!
- Toniah Paryo – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Abstract Perceptions (Atlanta photographer)
- Lexipoo (Atlanta videographer)
- EscovitcheZ (Gwinnett County Caribbean restaurant + private event space)
- Portrait on a Plate (Atlanta catering company)
- A to Z Events & Catering (Atlanta catering company)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.