On 4.3.21, our favorite co-host Toniah got engaged! So on this week’s episode, Ashleigh & her husband Ed talked to the best special guests, Toniah and her FIANCÈ Brandon about their love story, how he designed her ring and their April proposal! After 1.5+ years of being the wonderful co-host and amazing MOH, it is her turn to bask in fianceèness!
- Toniah Paryo – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Abstract Perceptions (Atlanta photographer)
- Lexipoo (Atlanta videographer)
- EscovitcheZ (Gwinnett County Caribbean restaurant + private event space)
- Portrait on a Plate (Atlanta catering company)
- A to Z Events & Catering (Atlanta catering company)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice