Sierra’s journey to marriage required a few friends along the way: from how she met her husband, to preparing his birthday party/her proposal, to how they came through to make their special day as glorious as it was. God was definitely in all of those details. Listen wherever you listen!
- Sierra Rogers – Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Nikki Campbell with BluArtistry (TN bridal makeup artist)
- Cookie Jar Productions (Baltimore wedding videographer)
- Tiffany Burke Events (Albuquerque event designer & coordinator)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice