While we are taking another brief break, enjoy another rerun. This episode aired last March, so you might’ve missed it thanks to COVID. Pre-marital counselors Michael and Larraine Forrester from A Relationship Ministry explained to us the different counseling styles, why couples should heed red flags, the benefits of relationship mentors, and so much more. We’re bringing them back for a few follow-up episodes soon. Follow them at @arm_michaelandlarraine on IG. Wedding Vendors Love:
- Ayanna from The Style Spot (Atlanta-based bridal MUA & hair stylist)
- Zephanie Curlett from Z. Curlett Events (Atlanta-based wedding planner)
- DJ KantStop (Atlanta-based DJ)
- Jerrina Montgomery (Atlanta-based photographer)
- Harper Films (Birmingham-based videographer)
So, rate, comment, and share! We STILL need your stars! Follow Toniah at @belsouri on IG and Twitter and follow Ashleigh at @demitashe on IG and Twitter.
BIG thanks AS ALWAYS to CRMG Studios for producing the show and to Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music and show tips.