In this REWIND episode, go back and learn about our friendor Cara Davis Little. Cara was truly the perfect guest to talk to as her story evolves from her own wedding day (and she gives us all the deets of her GORGEOUS day) + how that evolved into her business as a wedding planner/coordinator. Oh, and she’s also a full time attorney so you know your contracts won’t be screwed up. This was a good full episode, but sooo worth the listen.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Samantha Clarke Photography (Atlanta, GA wedding photographer)
- Porshia Hernandez Photography (NC wedding photographer)
- Corwin’s Catering Services (Orlando, FL caterer and personal chef)
- Michelle Dawn Photography (NC wedding photographer)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice