We’re on break for another week so you can enjoy this ep w/our friendors about first looks! Black brides don’t always go for the first look because of tradition but there are a LOT of reasons why it is actually a good idea. Ashley Strickland of Ashley Nicole Photography talked to us about other reasons why brides don’t go for this, how it allows brides to enjoy their cocktail hour and reception, and other first look-like alternatives to consider.
Ashley Strickland of Ashley Nicole Photography • Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice