Welcome to 2021! In our first ever crossover, we talk to the wonderful duo from The Big Wedding Planning Podcast (you can find them wherever you find podcasts) about what to know when searching for your wedding planner or coordinator. Michelle and Christy have years of experience as certified wedding planners and as wedding podcast hosts, so they know the ends and outs of what brides should get out of their planner. If you recently got engaged or are looking for a new planner, listen up! Episode Special Guests:
- The Big Wedding Planning Podcast: website • IG
- Michelle Martinez from Allure Wedding Consulting
- Christy Matthews from Christy Matthews Events
Wedding Vendor Love:
- Becca Ashmon (Dallas/Fort Worth-based wedding makeup artist)
- Jose Rolon Events (NYC-based wedding designer and planner)
- Cocktail Terrica (wedding consultant)
- Tees Bakery (Wheathampstead-based wedding baker)
- Mariea Antoinette (San Diego-based harpist)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.