We’re back with a new episode and one that might be a little different, but one we know you will appreciate all the same. We are chatting with Dr. Joy Harden Bradford of Therapy for Black Girls about her new book Sisterhood Heals: The Transformative Power of Healing in Community and what that means for us when we navigate the big moments, like wedding planning, buying a house, having children, etc. We usually lean on our sisters, our girls in these times but what happens when jealousy, regret, or sadness occurs? Or what happens when we evolve but our friendships don’t? How do we hold ourselves accountable in these relationships? We’re digging deep, Hue Boos. We hope you enjoy!
- 7:24 – Guest Introduction
- 10:10 – This or That
- 17:40 – Sisterhood Convo
- 56:30 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 57:15 – Where to Find Dr. Joy
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.