The girls want more than just a wedding gown now — the wedding wardrobe now consists of the look for the engagement party, engagement session, bridal shower, bachelorette trip, rehearsal dinner, getting ready, and the reception. We brought back one of our fave friendors Dara Adams with Veil by Dara Adams to help us figure out how to find these looks with or without a stylist, how to repurpose what we already have, creating our own original bridal style, and so much more.
- 2:00 – Guest Introduction
- 13:00 – This or That
- 28:38 – Wedding Wardrobe Convo
- 1:15:00 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 1:18:00 – Where to Find Dara
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.