If you’re on Bride Twitter, Bride Instagram, or Bride TikTok, we are PRETTY sure you’ve seen Amina and her bridal party doing the Junebug during her February 2021 wedding. But what you don’t know is what it took for that day to finally happen. Amina talks to Ashleigh about her love story with hubby Deon Bush and how COVID-19 derailed their wedding plans but ultimately, it was for the best. Listen wherever you listen!
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Selina Howard from Vainglorious Brides (bridal stylist & Atlanta bridal boutique owner)
- Stanlo Photography (Florida-based travel wedding photographer)
- Tia (Destination & Miami bridal makeup artist)
- Gilded Photography (Los Angeles wedding photographer)
- Lola J Hair from Seventh Level Salon & Spa (Coconut Creek bridal hairstylist)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice