When Jarrett proposed to Tana, they knew that they didn’t want a long engagement. They took advantage of the pandemic and eloped two months later. Ok, so it wasn’t a simple decision to make but one that they don’t regret. The wedding was gorgeous with just the two of them and their officiant. They shared the details of their day with us on this week’s episode. GO and listen!
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Vegan Food House (Dallas restaurant)
- Alai Photography (Dallas/Fort Worth-based wedding photographer)
- Artisan Rose Event Co. (Dallas/Fort Worth-based wedding planner)
- Zephyr Floral (Dallas-based floral designer)
- Storm (Dallas-based hair braider)
- Desiree Philips (Dallas-based makeup artist)
- Priceless Elegance Designs (New York-based wedding planner)
- Pamela Ventura Events (Connecticut-based wedding planner)
Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.