One of our friendors chatted with us about first looks! Black brides don’t always go for the first look because of tradition but there are a LOT of reasons why it is actually a good idea. Ashley Strickland of Ashley Nicole Photography (@ashleynicolephotosatl) talked to us about other reasons why brides don’t go for this, how it allows brides to enjoy their cocktail hour and reception, and other first look-like alternatives to consider.
Wedding Vendor Shoutout:
- Ashley: Leneille Moon from Special Event Factory
- Toniah: Unleashed Vizuals
- Ashleigh: Cupcake People
Cover Photography: Phylicia Willis Media
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.