After you’ve booked your venue, planner, and photographer, what are you to do? It can be months before you have to lock in another vendor so let’s help you out and tell you what to do next. We brought back Courtney Jackson, the wedding planner behind The Charming Details (and Ashleigh’s planner), to tell us what to do next. We’re discussing when to start DIY projects, when to book your other vendors, the timing of getting your invitations, when to build your wedding website and registry, and so much more. Share this with a homegirl that needs this info.
- 2:15 – QTNA
- 8:08 – Guest Introduction
- 12:32 – This or That
- 18:40 – Wedding Planning During The Lull Convo
- 01:09:40 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 01:14:18 – Where to Find Courtney
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.