This episode came together because Ashleigh stumbled across a wedding website that was created in 2001. She reached out to who was the bride-to-be and what became of that was a great hour of conversation with Mrs. Kristea Cancel. We went back in time to revisit her wedding planning and wedding day and had a great conversation just about how things have changed in the last 20+ years. This was a good talk! Hope you enjoy!
- 5:23 – Guest Introduction
- 13:45 – This or That
- 21:21 – 2001 Wedding Reflection Convo
- 57:10 – Wedding Vendor Love
- 1:01:10 – Where to Find Kristea
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.