Everyone and their mama has something to say about your wedding — it costs too much, it’s not what they envisioned, it’s not how they did things 20+ years ago. Wedding coach and planner Carrie-Ann Kloda help us learn how to set boundaries with our parents, siblings, family, and wedding party to ensure we have the wedding of our dreams AND are set for marriage.
Carrie-Ann Kloda of Kith & Kin • Instagram
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice