The entire wedding day thrives off the creation of a successful wedding timeline. Competent wedding planners and coordinators will create the most detailed timeline and adjust it tens of times before the actual day. We talked to the CEO & Founder of wedding tech startup Fêtefully GiGi McDowell about the wedding timeline. Some of the points we cover in this episode include:
- who should receive the timeline
- what every timeline should include
- the ceremony and reception events that take up the most time
- common misconceptions within wedding timelines
- the impact of vendor contracts in our timelines
- the timing of the final timeline
We hope you enjoy the episode!
Don’t forget to:
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find the wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.