Sanitize your marriage with pre-marital counseling. This seems to be the most acceptable form of counseling for Black folks, but it is crucial to a successful marriage. Pre-marital counselors Michael and Larraine Forrester from A Relationship Ministry explained to us the different counseling styles, why couples should heed red flags, the benefits of relationship mentors, and so much more. We loved them soooo much. Follow them at @arm_michaelandlarraine on IG.
Wedding Vendors Love:
- Ayanna from The Style Spot (Atlanta-based bridal MUA & hair stylist)
- Zephanie Curlett from Z. Curlett Events (Atlanta-based wedding planner)
- DJ KantStop (Atlanta-based DJ)
- Jerrina Montgomery (Atlanta-based photographer)
- Harper Films (Birmingham-based videographer)
So, rate, comment, and share! We STILL need your stars!
Follow Toniah at @belsouri on IG and Twitter and follow Ashleigh at @demitashe on IG and Twitter.
BIG thanks AS ALWAYS to CRMG Studios for producing the show and to Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music and show tips.