Sanitize your marriage with pre-marital counseling. This seems to be the most acceptable form of counseling for Black folks, but it is crucial to a successful marriage. Pre-marital counselors Michael and Larraine Forrester from A Relationship Ministry explained to us the different counseling styles, why couples should heed red flags, the benefits of relationship mentors, and so much more. We loved them soooo much. Follow them at @arm_michaelandlarraine on IG.
Wedding Vendors Love:
- Ayanna from The Style Spot (Atlanta-based bridal MUA & hair stylist)
- Zephanie Curlett from Z. Curlett Events (Atlanta-based wedding planner)
- DJ KantStop (Atlanta-based DJ)
- Jerrina Montgomery (Atlanta-based photographer)
- Harper Films (Birmingham-based videographer)
Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.