The wedding photographer is one of THEE most important wedding vendors to have. We talk with a veteran, Damien Carter from Damien Carter Photography, about what couples should ask and look for in their photographer. We discuss the shortcuts, expectations for and from the photographer, and what bad photographers look like. Plus so so much more.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Linda Insaidoo Floral & Events (London-based luxury floral and event designer)
- J. Hill Events (Atlanta-based luxury wedding planner)
- Beauty ‘N The Bride (DMV-based makeup artist)
- Love Clark Events (DMV-based wedding planner)
- Eli Turner Studios (DC & NYC-based photographer)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — email@example.com. Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice