You know you’ve heard of the phrase “sweating for the wedding.” Brides say it when they aim to lose some pounds or get in shape before the wedding. Maybe they want to fit into a dress or they want to feel good about themselves. Well, Dorian from Bridal Architect told us why that mindset is problematic and what we should really do to look and feel beautiful on our wedding day.
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice