What would you do if your wedding venue shut down months before your wedding? What about if your wedding dress splits before the reception? Or if your fiance disappears before the ceremony? We talk about the absolute worst case scenarios (some were based on true events) that could occur on your wedding day because look, something will always go wrong but it could always, definitely be worse. We had 3 special guests help us go through the motions of what any of us would do if this happened to us. Listen up!
- Allison Allen – Instagram
- Cara Davis Little – Website • Instagram
- Neshaszda Wright – Website • Instagram
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Branded by Bernel (Charlotte-based web designer)
- T. Michelle Weddings & Events (Charlotte-based luxury wedding planner & bridal stylist)
- In His Image Photography (North Carolina-based wedding photographer)
- Bea Morad (North Carolina-based wedding floral designer)
- Perfect Creations (Atlanta-based floral & event designer)
- Enhanced by Teisha (Atlanta-based makeup artist)
- Brandi Frye-Odom (Atlanta-based bridal hair stylist)
- Eight Tree Street Floral (DMV-based floral designer)
- Yaya Beats Face (Atlanta-based makeup artist)
- Melanin Bachelorette (Bachelorette and bridal shower products)
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.