I had to give you a Mother’s Day episode this weekend, Aisle Runners! Now, this isn’t probably what you’re expecting or maybe it is! This week’s Aisle Tell You What is about four different stories all around a mother’s love. How her love transcends will vary from each story but you will enjoy all four.
The stories shared are about
- Chubby Checker, Catharina Lodders, and mom Eartle Evans
- Todd Bridges and mom Betty Bridges
- Lindiwe Dlamini and Zena Zoraya Mahlangu or Queen LaMahlangu
- Dr. Camille Hammond, Dr. Jason Hammond, and Dr. Tinina Q. Cade
Aisle Tell You What is a deep dive at some of the most epic and memorable weddings and marriages throughout Black History. Our journey down memory lane isn’t meant with malintent, but from a place of nostalgia, inspiration, and realism. Aisle Tell You What is brought to you by Hueido.
- Listen to Aisle Tell You What wherever you listen to podcasts: https://bit.ly/HueIDoPod
- Send your wedding pictures to Show Nups https://bit.ly/ShowNuptials
- Follow on Instagram https://bit.ly/ATYWinsta
- Follow on Twitter https://bit.ly/ATYWTwitter
- Follow on TikTok https://bit.ly/HueIDoTikTok
- Shop on Etsy https://etsy.me/3oHCfBM
- Email Aisle Tell You What at aisle[at]hueido.com