Do you know how to write your vows? Like, do you know what to say and what to avoid mentioning? How long your vows should be? Should you just write a letter instead? Well, Alexis Dent does. She created XO Juliet to help you write your vows so you don’t sound like a sentimental fool on your wedding day. She gave us some tips because we always need them, of course. Go listen today.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Nicole Gatto Photography (Buffalo, NY wedding photographer)
- Beat by Twiggy (New Jersey makeup artist)
- Charlene Autumn (Atlanta makeup artist)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice