The reception makes or breaks the wedding. We all know this. But selecting the RIGHT wedding DJ and entertainment is a HUGE deal. Like, who wants to get a DJ that doesn’t know how to bring people to the dance floor. Toryn Lankford is one of THE top wedding entertainers in Atlanta so it made sense to bring him on the show and get his thoughts. Let’s save you the risk of ruining your reception with this episode!
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- Thomas Vision Films (Atlanta wedding videographer)
- Andre Brown Photography (Atlanta wedding photographer)
- Pure Greatness Event Design (Canadian event decor)
- C&D Collective (North Carolina wedding planner)
— Don’t forget to do the following:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com. Follow the hosts:
Forever in our hearts:
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice