We are firm believers in your wedding should be a reflection of you and your partner as a union. The traditions that we blindly incorporate can be dated and impersonal. We are talking to LaToya and one of her brides and friend Ellenie Cruz about how to create these unique ceremonies for your special day. If the episode isn’t enough, get LaToya’s book Laugh At The Altar today to get more ideas of how to make your wedding day a truly personalized experience.
Wedding Vendor Love: On almost every episode of Hue I Do, we shout-out our favorite wedding vendors and explain why. The vendors we shouted out this week are:
- The Flower Guy Bron (Virginia wedding floral designer)
- Elle R. Jae Events (New Orleans wedding and event producer)
- Capture Studio (New Orleans wedding photographer)
- LaToya Papillion-Herr (New Orleans wedding officiant and pre-marital counselor)
- Audie Jackson Photography (New Orleans photographer)
- Sean Bartley (Atlanta photographer and videographer)
- CFreedom Photography (New Orleans photographer and film maker)
— Don’t forget to do the following
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, & TikTok @hueidowed
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please!
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts
If you ever need to contact us, you know where to find us — hey[at]hueido.com.
Follow the hosts
Forever in our hearts
- CRMG Studios for producing the earlier episodes
- Kenneth Paryo at @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice