There are two things you are likely to cut back on when planning your wedding: the guest list or the budget. For some of us, it’s both. So we are discussing both of these in a two part series called You Need To Cut It.
This week, we’re talking to the amazing wedding planner Allison Davis of Davis Row about cutting the guest list. The conversation will include:
- how to trim your guest list
- why you might want to cut the guest list without cutting down on spending
- should we include plus ones
- how to handle second-degree invitations
- and more
Next week, we’ll continue the series but definitely enjoy and share with a friend!
Don’t forget to:
- Subscribe to Hue I Do wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Give us a review on Apple Podcasts, please! Also, give us some stars on Spotify!
- Add and find previous guests and wedding vendors we love on Find with Hue I Do.
- Follow Hue I Do on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.
We are eternally thankful to CRMG Studios for producing our early episodes and @KParyo on IG for the intro music & advice.